<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 18, 2004

35.5 

That's Peyton Manning's passer rating for today. Didn't I say it below? Peyton don't do snow. The NFL.com home page has a headline about Manning trying to erase doubts about his game. Well, my doubts have only been compounded.

In any case, it is a great day in New England. To the Eagles... we'll see you in Houston. (Unless I'm wrong... but I'm more sure of the NFC game than I was the AFC.)

UPDATE: I haven't done a good job erasing doubts about my football prediction skills. Hey, I went one-for-two today...

I like the Panthers matchup better than the Eagles anyway. The Pats have dispatched co-MVP quarterbacks in consecutive games, and Jake Delhomme is not a McNair or Manning.
| |


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


Search Popdex: