<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 05, 2004

BCS 

Sorry, it's just me... but handing a team its second loss in a row shouldn't qualify you as "national champion." LSU can be called the BCS Champion, fine... go ahead and claim that dubious title if you want. But I think most people know who the best team in the land is. All USC did was win, including the Rose Bowl against a resurgent Michigan team. LSU beat a team on a serious decline in Oklahoma. (Did I mention Oklahoma lost two straight games? For the first time since their 7-5 season of 1999?) I don't even like USC, but it's obvious to me they're the real champions.

Just some random football thoughts... back to your regularly scheduled blog.
| |


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


Search Popdex: