<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Buy a candidate 

Get your very own Presidential Candidate at Amazon.

Sure, it's as convenient a way to contribute to a campaign as any other. But don't most of these people have the ability to accept contributions through their campaign websites? And if not, why not?

In any case, I'm not really sure this is a business that Amazon wants to be in.

And who the hell are some of these people? Willie Carter? Lucian Wojciechowski?

UPDATE: I'm disappointed that I can't add a Presidential Candidate to my Wish List so someone else can buy one for me. Darn. I really had my eye on that shiny new Lowell Jackson Fellure Amazon's got.

UPDATE 2: Oh yeah... scooped Reuters. :)
| |


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


Search Popdex: