<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Free the Grapes! 

If you will permit me a moment of diversion from the serious, weighty issues of the world, I would like to direct your attention to this worthy cause.

Free the Grapes! is a national, grassroots coalition of consumers and wineries who seek to remove restrictions in 24 states that still prohibit consumers from purchasing wines directly from out-of-state wineries.


I love that, "Free the Grapes!" Heh. Actually, living in a state where I can't receive wine or beer by mail, I'm totally with these guys.

Link courtesy of Ravenswood Winery. They make some damn fine zinfandel if you're into that kind of thing. "No Wimpy Wines" is their motto.
| |


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


Search Popdex: