<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Nutso 

Atrios has gone off into tinfoil hat territory with this prediction:

If the polls are close in the general election, there will be at least one major assassination attempt against the Dem. nominee.
Well, I guess I don't have to listen to him any more.

Or Hesiod.

More of the same in comments here, here, here, here, and here.

I'm sure they're still busy piling on the paranoid theories. And I thought this kind of thing was reserved for Democratic Underground, and way below the level of a respected blogger like Atrios. Guess my impression of him was wrong.

And really... they're afraid of the Democratic candidate being assassinated? Apparently they don't realize that the vast majority of vitriolic hatred is coming from their side of the aisle, not the right.
| |


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


Search Popdex: