<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

Miserable Red Sox Fan 

I love the optimism of a new blog, The Miserable Red Sox Fan Speaks! I just wish I could share it...

But, as every year, hope springs eternal as training camp opens. Pitchers and catchers reported today, and what a crop of pitchers it is!

The Sox are back in business, and they're undefeated. The sky is the limit and all dreams are possible. Enjoy it for however long it lasts, Sox fans...

And if you happen to be a satanist Yankees fan, I'll be instituting a small fee for each visit to Move Along. I figure you can buy anything you want, so you can easily afford it.

UPDATE: Turns out the blog is run by Kelly Jefferson, who has run the Miserable Red Sox Fan Forum for quite a while. I used to visit it frequently before it got quiet, and I even had a comment (a good one, I thought) about a Fenway memory of mine, but alas, it is no more. My comment, that is, not the site. The site is alive and well.

I forgive you for erasing my memory, Kelly.
| |


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


Search Popdex: