<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

BAG Day 2004 

Aaron brings Buy a Gun Day back for a second year. It's tomorrow, April 15th--tax day!

No promises from me, but I did assist someone in selecting a fine rifle last weekend. Aaron tells me that counts.

Now, let me say that I don't agree with him on everything... the Bill Clinton chew toy he's giving away is way over the top, for example. That's the kind of treatment I would reserve for really deserving people like bin Laden. And whether I agree with his premise (spiting the great fabricator Michael Moore) or not ("April 15 is a day of frustration and pain and liberal asset-seizing glee" is a bit of a reach) it's as good a day as any to exercise one's Constitutional rights. If it can be done in a coordinated way by a significant number of people, then good on him for organizing it.
| |


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


Search Popdex: