<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 15, 2004

SPAM 

We all hate spam. We often wonder what to do about it, or if anything CAN be done.

Well, I have used MailWasher for a while and it's starting to get results. It has the nice feature of allowing you to bounce spam back to the sender as undeliverable. After a while, your address gets removed from spammers' lists. It takes some time to start showing an effect, but after a couple of months, the amount of spam I receive has decreased dramatically--enough that I am no longer deleting spam all day long. My rough estimate is that my daily spam is down to 15-20% of what it was pre-MailWasher.

And oh yeah, it's free. Just thought I would offer up some advice on what works. Many of you have probably heard of it, but many probably have not, so I just wanted to throw it out there. It seems to work for me, anyway.
| |


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


Search Popdex: