<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Long time no blog 

People have various reasons for blog absences. They get busy with work, with family, with vacation time, etc. In my case I have had other things going on, but I also got fed up with Blogger a while back when every attempt to post became an exercise in frustration. No, make that infuriation.

Check out the Blogger Status page if you're not aware of this system's infamously horrible reliability. It's worth a laugh.

Anyway, I'm going to see if this post goes off without a hitch, and keep checking back with Blogger to see if it's actually usable. If so, I'll probably resume posting in earnest soon.

INSTANT UPDATE: This posted immediately, but the publishing status page got stuck in a "0% Complete" loop that had me thinking otherwise. I guess there are still some wrinkles to iron out. You would think that with the weight of Google behind this platform, it wouldn't be so hard to make it work right most of the time.
| |


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com


Search Popdex: